Try to stay calm even in difficult situations. Look for the right contact for help. Call us, explain what happened, listen and don’t hang up until your contact on the phone asks you to.
Call the emergency number of the country you are in.
Emergency number in Europe: 112
Emergency number in the USA and Canada: 911
You will find other emergency numbers online, for example at
Call the insurer’s 24-hour emergency number in case of urgent medical emergencies.
- What to do in an emergency?
- What to do in the event of illness?
- Upcoming hospital stay
- Making use of assistance services
- What to do in the event of damages as a result of an accident?
- What to do in the event of liability losses?
- What to do in the event of damage to baggage?
- What to do in case of cancellation or interruption of travel?
- How are your invoices refunded?
- Claim forms