What kind of claim would you like to report?

If the insured person has negligently caused personal injury or property damage in the host household.

If the insured person has had an accident that results in disability, as well as costs for salvage or cosmetic surgery.

If your luggage has been damaged or lost, it's a case for your baggage insurance.

If you need help during your stay abroad - for example, if you have lost your money or passport, or you need to return home immediately for important reasons.