Health insurance Vacation & Travel

In Germany, I intend to ...

I would like to stay in Germany for a maximum of 180 days for a reason not listed here.  It is a trip for private purposes, i.e. it has nothing to do with learning or working.

We recommend:
Provisit Visum international health insurance by DR-WALTER

This is what we mean by "Vacation & Travel"

Isn't studying abroad or a business trip also a "trip"? Sure, but this page is about trips that are not about university, work or profession. It's about trips that you take for leasure reasons and that don't last longer than 180 days.

Can't find what you are looking for? Contact us!